Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is here....I guess

I have been doing nothing but studying. A couple of nights ago I got a text message from baby. "Look at Pic...A christmas story meets Fried Green Tomatoes." There was no pic attached. I was in the middle of something but I typed back..."What Pic?" A couple of seconds later I get..."Hold on" So I stood looking at my phone.........when the recieving pic message came up I clicked on open and this is what I got.

So....I called and asked her what....and who.... exactly was I was looking at. The lady standing in front of our car was selling the trees.....she thought it was funny and great and wanted in the pic..... so anyway, Jess said that instead of waiting for me, her truck, bungy cords, and rope she decided to go and pick up a tree...she just couldn't wait. So...because she had nothing else....she used plastic wrap that she had in the car....she plastic wrapped the tree to the car so that she could drive the 20 miles to our house......hmmmmmm I guess there is nothing more to say

No comments: